Marionette Pose Pack


I've always wanted to try my hand at something other than Sims stories. After having pulled my hair out trying to create custom objects I decided to give pose making a try. So here's my first pose pack. Hope you like. All poses work for both male and female sims.






I think it looks this way because of the outfit itself - it has coat tails.






I used Milkshape for this pack but it's a bit frustrating so I'm going to give Blender a try and if that works out better I'll recreate the poses and tweak the weird looking bits.

Credits

Cmomoney's Pose Player and Pose List Kit found here
Artist Kate's tutorial for beginners found here

Download Pose Pack

Marionette Pose Pack ** No List **

Marionette Pose Pack *** WITH List ***

2 comments:

  1. For your first posepack, you did an amazing job. I love the facial expressions and there's no awkwardness with the body movements, joints, etc, they look natural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you :D I figured that a marionette themed pose pack would be the easiest to start with because marionette positions themselves aren't very natural. I'm such a cheat. Shh don't tell anyone ;)

    ReplyDelete