Oh My Greek

So, I am absolutely obsessed with Greek Mythology!

I thought of doing a story centred on some of my favourite Olympians - with a modern day twist so to speak. However, I never really got down to doing it.

What I did get down to is a little photoshoot experiment. I didn't get to finish it because I didn't really get all the CC that I wanted/needed. But I thought I'd share the best pics from it.

So here they are...



Artemis

Goddess of the hunt, virginity, childbirth, archery, the moon, and all animals.




Hera

Queen of the gods and the goddess of marriage and family. Symbols include the peacock and the crown.




Would have loved to get down to doing an Aphrodite, Ares and Athena shoot. Will probably work on it when I get that chance. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! I absolutely LOVE Greek mythology so I know what you mean! I had an idea once about their story and it would be soooo freaking awesome to see it in Sims. If you ever get around to it, I'd love to read :)

    ReplyDelete